Check Out Our Latin Language Online Lessons!
The base Latin language course includes
- Grammar (morphology and basic syntax)
- Primary lexicon
- Reading texts and exercises
- Learning about the culture and history of Ancient Rome
Latin rules of grammar are explained in comparison to English grammar rules (and if needed those of Russian, Spanish, or other relevant language). This helps the learner better understand the structure of language in general and even helps improve English grammar. Latin vocabulary is found at roots of many sophisticated words in the English language. Mastering it will help those studying for the SHSAT, SAT and ACT exams.
The culture and history of Ancient Rome are taught in conjunction with the Latin language, making for a more engaging and informative lesson. By the end of the course, students will have mastered enough grammar and vocabulary to do some basic reading and exercises. We will also read some excerpts from the original works of Latin authors.
For those who wish to move beyond the basics, higher level courses are available.
Audaces fortuna juvat!
to be determined
Base Lesson Prices
All KidzHOME Learning Center Programs have the same lesson price.
|Per Month||Price||Per Semester||Price|
|4 Lessons||$108||16 Lessons||$405|
|8 Lessons||$200||32 Lessons||$765|
|12 Lessons||$285||48 Lessons||$1055|
There is a $10 supplies fee. The fee is paid once per semester.
- KidzHOME Discount: Students of any KidzHOME Program get a 10% discount from the lesson prices of other Learning Center Programs. This discount is not cumulative.
- Sibling Discount: Oldest child pays full price, while each additional child receives a 10% discount.
- Find a Friend Discount: Get $15 off the next month for referring a new student.