We are opening the registration for the Fall 2023 and invite children from local schools to our After-School Homework Assistance Program. Those who pay until July 31, 2023 enjoy the prices of 2022.
The Program Includes:
- Assistance with Homework
- Hot lunch, snack, fruits
- Every day playground time (weather permitting), physical exercises
- General Humanities Enrichment
- Science Experiments
- Arts and crafts
- Outdoor and board games
- Guided reading at grade level
The Program follows NYC public schools schedule (no additional fee when public schools close early).
The Program hours are after school, from school dismissal to 6:00 PM. Kids may participate in our program from one to five days a week.
Prices for 2023/24 school year
|Days per Week||Monthly Price|
- KidzHOME Discount: Students who also participate in the KidzHOME Homework Assistance Program get a 10% discount from the price of Malenkaya Kompaniya Russian Theater Studio and additional Learning Center lessons.
- Sibling Discount: Oldest child pays full price, the second child receives a 10% discount, the third sibling enjoys a 15% discount
- Find a Friend Discount: Get $25 off the next month for referring a new student
- School Pick-Up: Children may be picked up by a van for $5 per day
- Extended Day: After 6:05 PM, there is a charge $1 per minute
- Extra Lessons at Discounted Rates: Spanish Language, Individual Tutoring, Russian Language, Ukrainian Language, Russian Olympiada Preparation, Drama, Singing, Drawing, Dance
- Extra Services: Birthday Celebrations
- School Year Mini Day Camp: 10% discounts at our programs during school breaks and closings
All prices are calculated based on the number of school days in a year and are adjusted for holidays and other closings. No further adjustments will be made. School closings are not included; however, afterschool students enjoy a 10% discount at our mini-camps.
Fees are charged on monthly basis. The first month payment is due at the time of enrollment. $100 deposit is added to the initial payment; this amount will be credited towards your June 2023 payment. Monthly payments must be made on or before the 1st of each month. The deposit is non-refundable in case of an early cancellation of enrollment for any reason prior to the end of the school year.
Transportation fee is $5 per day (for students of schools located not in a walking distance). It should be prepaid and will be adjusted in the beginning of the next month.
If payment is not received by the 5th of each month, a late fee of $25 will be charged. If the payment is not received on the 7th of the month we may not pick up the child from the school.
If a student does not leave the premises by 6:05 PM a late fee of $1 per minute is added to your bill.
Casual booking – $55 per day.
We are located in Sheepshead Bay in South Brooklyn, close to Brighton Beach, Gravesend, Manhattan Beach and Marine Park.
1633 Sheepshead Bay Rd. , Brooklyn, NY 11235, Second Floor (next to the B, Q trains; buses: B36, B4, B49)
Please fill out the application form below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (646) 508-4449. We will be happy to assist you!